Hello to all my fabulous fitness mama’s,
I am excited to draw all of you back to basics with 10 tips to help you boost you’re metabolism, feel better, sleep better and lose unwanted body-fat. I would love for you to try them out and let me know if they work for you. If so share them with all your friends & family. They may be simple, however they are effective. I use them and I suggest them to my clients too. ?Remember, if your goals for weight loss or any other fitness goals are too difficult, chances are you will throw in the towel and quit! Never quit, try to the KISS (?Keep It Simple?Silly), ?method and you’ll be feeling better in no time! Good Luck
- Get to bed at the same time every night if possible and try to get at least 6-8 hour of sleep a night. Research shows that this is really helpful for weight-loss, de-aging, and it also helps to regulate your hormones naturally. Make it a habit you really do daily and you will feel better, lose body-fat and be a happier person to be with!
- Eat Breakfast everyday! Never, Never, Never, leave your house without Breakfast!!! You wouldn’t leave the house without your purse, phone or credit-card, so why on earth would you leave your house without the most important meal of the day? If you’re not losing weight and your NOT eating Breakfast, then start doing it tomorrow! You are missing the boat and be a fat-burning and our on your way to storing body-fat every day. By front-loading your day with Breakfast you will have more energy and start to see some results!! EAT BREAKFAST DAILY!!!
- Do cardio every-day for at least 30 min. If you don’t have time to do it all at once, do three 10 min. walks for example early am, noon and pm. It doesn’t matter if you do it all together or in intervals, it all ends up in your cardio bank at the end of the day. Just remember to make it a habit to move your body daily!
- Drink water! Make it a habit to drink water throughout the day, and carry it with you always. Being a water drinker is one of the healthiest habits you can create for your-self. If you don’t like plain water, squeeze in a little lemon, lime, orange slice or cucumber for a little flavor.
- Stretch daily! Stretching is important as we age. Do 5-10 min. of stretching daily and you will become more flexible and will also help to prevent injuries. This is something we don’t do when were tight on time, and we pay the price for it. Include it and it will become a habit.
- Get up at the same time every-day. I work with a lot of clients and I teach them to go to bed and wake up the same time every-day. This helps to regulate your schedule and your body responds better to tasks daily, give it a try.
- Eat more fiber! The average?american only eats 2-3 % of fiber per day. We are supposed to?get in at least 25% per day. Choose complex carbohydrates, fruits, and veggies to get plenty of fiber and you’ll be on your way to feeling leaner and having a healthier colon. Increase your fiber gradually and drink lots of water while you get use to doing so.
- Laugh! Research show that laughing makes you age slower, so laugh and also you will get in a great abdominal workout too!
- Forgive! Forgive others for any wrong doing, and you will be free from hanging on to negative?stuff. Forgiveness is freedom from negativity and it will make your life?better.
- Pray! I pray all the time, my favorite thing to do is walk by the beach and pray and say, Thank you for all my wonderful blessings! Try it, you will feel lighter and happier too.
Try these 10 things for 21 days, it takes 21 day’s to make a habit and 21 day’s to break a habit. So be patient and make some great habits happen, and let go of some not so good habits.